- Model :SC59
- Brand :Anasonic
- Price :Paul.email@example.com
SC59 is a stable and full-featured color ultrasound product from Anasonic . It has comprehensive clinical examination function,excellent ergonomic design and diversified matching functions to meet customers' diverse needs and various clinical needs.
SC59,a new generation trolley color Doppler ultrasound of Anasonic, which based on advanced PC platform, integrated with new clinical ultrasonography solutions, superior image, comprehensive functions, easy-carrying and unique U shape design, which offers a new choice for ultrasound clinical application.
● High resolution, 18.5 inch medical HD LCD display
● Support mobile standby
● Adjustable display: -20°~ +90°
● Rich measurement package to meet clinical needs
● Easy to operate and conform to the workflow
● Beautiful appearance, strong internal performance and stability.
● Multiple imaging modes
B/C/PW/CW/BCD triplex imaging, Wide-angle Steer scanning imaging, Panoramic imaging, Trapezoid imaging, Anatomical M mode, Color M mode.
Advanced imaging technology:
● PHI pulse inversion tissue harmonic imaging + frequency composite technology
Get better penetration and get a more detailed 2D image
● Space composite imaging technology
Reduce single image artifacts by multiple angle image composites to improve signal-to-noise ratio
● Speckle noise suppression technology
Eliminate two-dimensional image speckle noise and significantly improve image signal-to-noise ratio
● Color Doppler enhancement technology
Effectively suppress color flow flash noise, improve blood flow resolution and sensitivity
● Multi-beam parallel processing technology
Quadruple beam parallel processing to ensure good image resolution while increasing image refresh frame rate
● Intravascular medial membrane automatic measurement
Simple operation and improved work efficiency
● Four probe interfaces, multiple probe options, support multiple probe modes
Electronic convex array, electronic linear array, intracavity convex array, phased array, micro convex probe, etc.